Saturday, December 11, 2010

Baby K'tan

I love my Baby K'tan so much! Cole had bought it for me when I was pregnant with Grace. I used it all the time with Grace when she was a baby. I was using it the first few weeks with both babies, but now Emma does well with being put down to sleep.But Carter, hates being put down. He now spends most days snuggled in the baby k'tan. I can even nurse him in it if i need to. I don't know what I would do without it. Actually I do know, without it, you'd probably have to commit me, I wouldn't be able to handle all the constant screaming.

Well apparently Grace has noticed my excessive use of the carrier, because I turned around the other day and she had turned on of my shirts into her own baby carrier.

And just because he's such a cutie, Carter in the baby k'tan.